New Jersey History and Historic Preservation Conference:
Become a Sponsor!
When you sponsor the New Jersey History and Historic Preservation Conference, your support will ensure the success of the event while providing you with increased visibility to our mutual audience of history and historic preservation professionals and volunteers in the fields of architecture, planning, heritage site and museum management, public history, and archaeology. These professionals also include volunteers serving municipal preservation commissions and historical societies, staff of county heritage offices, developers, students, and more.
Select from a variety of sponsorship benefits that will distinguish your organization.
All sponsors receive:
- Company logo on website
- Company logo linked to company website
Different levels of sponsorship may also include:
- Podium opportunities at Open Plenary
- Complimentary registration(s) to the conference
- Program book advertisement
- Name recognition and signage for a selected educational session or workshop
- Company logo on tote bag or take-away items
- 60-second commercial during educational session
- Acknowledgement on social media
- New for this year! Reserved organizational table at the keynote luncheon
- New for this year! Social media takeover on the conference social platforms
Sponsor and exhibitor commitments are due March 23, 2023.
Marketplace Vendor and Exhibits
Your company may also register to set up your table or exhibit in The Marketplace, which is at the center of conference activity for registration, morning refreshments, and educational sessions. The Marketplace will be open from 8 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
Download the Sponsor and Marketplace Packet
Click here to register as a Sponsor or Exhibitor
Registration Now Open!
It’s going to be an exciting and packed two-day event in Atlantic City, home to the world’s first and longest boardwalk!
The New Jersey History and Historic Preservation Conference is the annual state-wide educational and networking opportunity for history and historic preservation professionals and volunteers in the fields of architecture, planning, heritage site and museum management, public history, archaeology, municipal preservation commissions, county heritage offices, developers, students, and more.
– Opening reception at Boardwalk Hall featuring Nelson Johnson, author of The Northside: African Americans and the Creation of Atlantic City & Boardwalk Empire: The Birth, High Times, and Corruption of Atlantic City
– An exciting keynote address by Adam Markham, Acting Director of the Climate & Energy Program at the Union of Concerned Scientists (UCS), at the Tropicana
– Hands on workshop(s) with the NJ Historic Preservation Office
– Choice of classroom sessions, lightning sessions, and tours of Atlantic City, Boardwalk Hall, and South Jersey architecture
– Marketplace sponsor and vendor exhibits
– Student Poster Sessions
– Closing reception at Stockton University-Atlantic City
To view the program agenda, click here.
To register, click here.
We are seeking volunteers to help staff our 2023 New Jersey History and Historic Preservation Conference: FUN AND FURY at Stockton University on June 12 and 13.
Volunteers can sign up using our Volunteer Sign Up form here: https://fs18.formsite.com/CyNONp/zoxsapdsk2/index.
An invitation to attend a virtual volunteer orientation in addition to volunteer assignments will be distributed via email two weeks before the conference. Volunteers will receive complimentary registration (including access to sessions, opening and/or closing receptions, and meals) on the days they work. If you have any questions, please contact Alexis Alemy at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sign up to receive the latest updates.